Toda I will share with you 21 chrome extensions to boost up your blogging career. You are doing cool in blogging. But, coolest better than cooler. These extensions going to set a level in blogging.
1.Grammarly chrome extensions
Grammarly a great tool for a blogger. It doesn’t matter whether you are new to blogging or an established blogger. Grammarly helps you anyway even when writing a facebook post or emailing someone.
Grammarly’s free writing app makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. Adding Grammarly to Chrome means that your spelling and grammar will be vetted on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, and nearly everywhere else you write on the web. Once you register your new account, you will start to receive weekly emails with personalized insights and performance stats (one of our most popular new features). Working on a large project, an essay, or a blog post? No sweat. You can create and store all of your documents in your new online editor.
Grammarly is available both as an extension and as a desktop app for mac /windows PC.
2. Inbox by Gmail
Inbox keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters. Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
- HIGHLIGHTS – Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
- BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
- REMINDERS – More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
- SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
- SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend’s address— without having to dig through messages.
- WORKS WITH GMAIL – Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
3. Check my links
Check My Links is a link checker that crawls through your webpage and looks for broken links.
‘Check My Links’ is an extension developed primarily for web designers, developers and content editors.
When you’re editing a web page that has lots of links, wouldn’t it be handy to be able to quickly check that all the links on the page are working ok? That’s where ‘Check My Links’ comes in.
Read: 25 Cool Android apps for bloggers
4.Boomerang for Gmail
Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever, even if you’re not online. Track messages to make sure you hear back, and schedule reminders right inside Gmail
Hundreds of thousands of Gmail™ users count on Boomerang for easy, integrated scheduled email sending and reminders. The service allows you to schedule emails to automatically send in the future, so you can write an email now, and the service will send it tomorrow morning at 6 AM, or next week while you’re at the beach, without you needing to be online.
Boomerang also helps you to postpone incoming emails, by making them disappear from your inbox into a folder or label, then bringing them back to the top of the message list at the specified time. It helps you keep your inbox clean, without losing track of important messages. Boomerang is also the only reminder service that can alert you if you do not get a reply to a message.
Hunter is the easiest way to find email addresses from anywhere on the web, with just one click.
- Get email addresses from any website: when you are on a website, click on Hunter’s button in your browser to get every email addresses we found related to the website.
- Find email addresses on LinkedIn profiles: when you visit a profile on LinkedIn, click on the button in your browser to find the email address of this profile in seconds.
- Save your leads from LinkedIn search pages and profiles. You can download all your saved leads in CSV or automatically synchronize them with Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, Hubspot or hundreds of other apps through Zapier.
6.Google page speed insight
Shows real time Google PageSpeed Insights score for Desktop,Mobile and Mobile friendly.A really time API call to Google PageSpeed Insights to show the summary of website performance score for all the channels along with navigation link to Google PageSpeed site of requested site.
7.Majestic Backlink analyzer
This cute backlink checker from Majestic gives you a really fast way to see the strength of any page based on its backlink information. Because Majestic crawls the whole web, it does not have to rely on a third party for the data. You can immediately see the Trust Flow or Citation Flow score for any web page directly on the URL bar and you can see summary information about the number of domains and URLs linking to this page.
- Backlink Detail: A list of the 10 strongest backlinks to the page (with a link to more), including the URL, anchor text, Citation Flow, Trust Flow and the dates first and last seen. The “First Seen” date is relative to the Fresh Index in Majestic, so is never more than 60 days old. The primary Topical Trust Flow is also embedded.
- Anchor Text Detail: A List of the 10 strongest Anchor texts (with a link to more) used in links to the URL, including the link counts and domain counts linking with this text and the relative Citation Flow and Trust Flow associated with these links. The primary Topical Trust Flow is also for the embedded.
- Tools: You can easily delve deeper into URLs by using many of Majestic’s backlink analysis tools directly from the extension.
- Add to Bucket: If you are interested in reviewing the URL later, you can press the “Add to Bucket” button to add the URL straight into your Majestic account for later backlink analysis.
Buffer is the best way to share great content to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn from anywhere on the web, with just one click.
Buffer is a better way to publish your updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more. It also tracks results and analyzes everything you share for you.
Click the Buffer button on any website to add Tweets and Facebook updates to your queue. From there it will be posted at a better time, well spaced out over the day.
Add a call-to-action to every link you share. It’s the best way to promote yourself while sharing content.
Sniply lets you embed your own call-to-actions onto every piece of content. Embed custom messages into articles from CNN, TechCrunch, Mashable, BBC, anywhere. Sniply allows you to drive conversion through content marketing on every piece of content.
10. Moz bar
- MozBar gives you instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP.
- Create custom searches by engine, country, region, or city.
- Quickly assess the Page Authority and Domain Authority of any site or page.
- Access and compare link metrics across pages while viewing any SERP.
- Find and highlight keywords on a page and differentiate links by type: Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal.
- Expose page elements, general attributes, markup, and HTTP status.
- Export your search engine results page (SERP) analysis details to a CSV file.
Improve your focus and boost your productivity. Block out annoying noises and create the right environment for working or relaxing.
Noisli is the best and most beautifully designed productivity companion throughout your day. No matter if you are in an environment where it is too loud or too quiet, with Noisli you can create and listen to your favorite background sounds in order to focus and concentrate on your tasks.
Todoist is the beautifully simple to-do list designed to help you do more and stress less.
The simple, yet powerful task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help give you peace of mind.
- SAVE WEBSITES AS TASKS: Save websites as tasks with a single click. Your task will link back to the original web page so you can quickly access it when you need to.
- MANAGE YOUR TASKS FROM ANYWHERE – EVEN OFFLINE: Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, and more – even offline!
- PLAN AHEAD AND NEVER MISS ANOTHER DEADLINE: Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring dates.
- ORGANIZE AND PRIORITIZE YOUR WORK: Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects, and color-coded projects.
- COLLABORATE SEAMLESSLY: Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy.
- STAY MOTIVATED AND PRODUCTIVE: Track, measure, and “gamify” your productivity with Todoist Karma. Accumulate points by setting and meeting weekly/monthly goals. Visualize your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
- BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITH PREMIUM: Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the date and time.
Get a color indication of hashtag strength as you type (in Twitter, Facebook or any other site).
GREEN = use this hashtag to get seen now
BLUE = use this hashtag to get seen over time
RED = do not use this hashtag, your posts will disappear in the crowd
GRAY = do not use this hashtag, very few people are following it
- Mouseover any hashtag in the bar to see quick evaluation
- Click any hashtag in the bar to see full stats
- Click Compare to open comparison table of the hashtags
- Turn off extension for specific domains
14. Checker Plus for Gmail
Get notifications, read, listen to or delete emails without opening Gmail or Inbox by Gmail & easily manage multiple accounts.
- Extra features are available upon contributing “any” amount.
- Supports Push Notifications
- Supports Inbox by Gmail
- Beautiful Material Design
- See the people emailing you just like in the Gmail chat notification, with an option to show their contact photos or your assigned photos for them.
- Voice notification: If you get an email while you’re busy watching a movie or cooking dinner this extension can optionally read it out loud ie. “Jason says, dinner at my place”. It’s great for the visually impaired.
- Option to run in this notifier in the background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts
- Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab (or option to go directly to your Gmail tab)
- Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts
- Add voices
Visually explore and organize all of your Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and Box files and make better informed decisions.
Organizing your Cloud files just got easier with Mohiomap.
Mohiomap is a web application that helps you navigate your Cloud data, showing hidden relationships and interesting patterns within your content. Mohiomap provides you with a structured overview, giving you tools to improve your productivity and workflow.
16. Giphy for chrome
Giphy for chrome is also an awesome extension which allows you to directly add gif to posts, in social media.
Bring the power of a GIF search engine anywhere on the web. Respond to emails, tweets and more with GIFs quickly and easily.
Add GIPHY GIFs to your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and more. We are constantly expanding support. Let us know where you want to respond with a GIF. Using the GIPHY extension is fast and simple, Just search, drag and drop or right click!
17. Click & Clean
Deletes typed URLs, Cache, Cookies, your Download and Browsing History…instantly, with just 1-click on Click&Clean button!
It will help you on following:
- Scan your PC for Malware
- Delete your browsing history,
- Remove download history,
- Erase temporary files,
- Clear cookies and Empty cache,
- Delete client-side Web SQL Databases
- Remove Flash Cookies (LSOs)
- Protect your privacy by cleaning up all traces of your internet activity,
- Clean up your hard drives and Free up more disk space, including secure file deletion using external applications, like CCleaner or Wise Disk Cleaner.
This powerful solution enables you to do all that mentioned above instantly,
with one click on the TP roll icon in the Chrome toolbar.
18. SEO quake
SEOquake is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others
SEOquake allows you to:
- Review all major metrics in a heartbeat
- Get a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format
- Estimate keyword difficulty instantly
- Set parameters for a search query
- Run a complete SEO audit of a webpage, including a check for mobile compatibility
- Check your social statistics for Facebook and Google+
- Use a wide range of default parameters or create a custom set
- Get a full report for internal/external links
- Determine a keyword’s density and configure a stop-word list
- Compare URLs/domains
19. Last Pass
LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
Only remember one password – your LastPass master password. Save all your usernames and passwords to LastPass, and it will autologin to your sites and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
- Save Everything: Store login usernames and passwords
- Access Everywhere: LastPass is free to use on any computer, laptop, phone or tablet
- Improve Your Online Security: Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Simplify your life: Never require another password
Screen capture for all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture.
1. Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
2. Supports PNG format
3 Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing
4. Desktop screen capture
ANNOTATE AND EDIT:
1. Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
2. Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
3. Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
4. Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux
SAVE AND SHARE:
1. Save to local har
2. One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
3. Support for Google Drive (Gdrive)
4. Save very large images, bypass the 2M limit. No more crashes
5. Interact with point-specific comments between friends and colleagues thru the new awesomescreenshot.com
21. Tag Assistant
Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more.
Tag Assistant helps you verify that you have installed various Google tags correctly on your page. Just navigate to any page and Tag Assistant will tell you which tags are present, report any errors we find and suggest improvements that can be made to your implementation. Most Google tags are checked including Google Analytics, Adwords Conversion Tracking, Google Tag Manager and more.
If you install too many extensions, you need to manage them. As a bonus here I have added one more plugin to the list to help you.
This is an another interesting extension which helps you to manage all the extensions that you have added to chrome. Makes it easy to manage all extensions.
- How to create a google plus page for your blog
- How to add facebook page widget to blogger sidebar
- How to point a blogspot blog to a custom domain?
- How to enable or disable two step verification for gmail