Buy domain, web hosting using BHIM app. Now it is very easy to pay online for buying goods and services. In this post, I will show how you can buy a domain using BHIM app. In this case, I am going to Buy a domain. Don’t worry, you don’t have to stick GoDaddy only, now UPI payment is accepted in all major online services
Also read: Pay anywhere with Samsung pay
Steps to do:
1. Download and install the BHIM app from google play store.
2. Sign up using the registered mobile number linked with a bank account. You may need to set password and UPI pin.
3. Now visit GoDaddy and select the domain you want to purchase.
4. On billing and payment page, select net banking and place order.
On the cc avenue payment gateway page, select UPI for payment. Enter your UPI address and make payment.
If you do not know the UPI address, your UPI address is your phone number with suffix @upi
You can set your UPI address unique with ”yourname@upi” so like that.
Then, you will see a notification with a red dot on the bell sign. That’s a payment request from the seller.
After successful transaction, you will see this message in transaction page of the BHIM app. You will also get a message from your bank confirming your transaction. Yours all approved and unapproved transactions will be available here on transaction page of the app.
That’s it, you have successfully learned the tutorial on buying online using BHIM app.
You can request money from friends and family using the BHIM app. What I found is that BHIM app is the easiest way to pay online. You don’t have to share credit/debit card details with anyone.
- Godaddy Auction Review
- How to create a google plus page for your blog
- Get free Bitcoins from Coinsecure
- The Domain flipping Business
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- Summertime Saga Walkthrough | Android/iOS/PC/MAC | Adult Game - December 7, 2017
- Interview with Hironmoy Gogoi-Founder of Gaon Ka Khana (GKK) - November 25, 2017
- Best app to download Aadhar card in India - November 18, 2017