Now coinsecure is offering free bitcoins for Indian Bitcoin buyers. This post will show you how to get free 0.001 bitcoins with step by step process. Take actions before this Offer gets expired.
Table of Contents
Secure Bitcoin Traders Pvt. Ltd. was established in June 2014 with Coinsecure focusing on charting out the next generation offerings for the Bitcoin eco – system in India. The single motto of “Connecting India to Bitcoin”, has helped them to derive solutions for Bitcoiners in India. Over the past year, coinsecure have been working on some exclusive builds to enable the common masses on board this journey of Bitcoin.
Step by Step process to get free bitcoins
- Sign up for an account
- Fill in your name and verify email id. If referral name is asked put as TSO55 which will give us a commission.
- Now, You are ready to get free bitcoins.
- Next step is to upload your Verification documents and get free bitcoins
Log in to your account and Near to LOGOUT you will see a menu icon like this, click on that icon.
After you click that icon you will see the following tabs—
Just below your email id click on KYC & BANK LINK and one form will appear.
Fill the form with your BANK Account Details like your Name, Account no, IFSC code and verify the phone number.
note: provide the phone no which is linked to your bank account and OTP will be sent to your phone no.
List of documents which you can upload for identity verification—
- Drivers Licence-Not acceptable as address proof for location where in the license specifically mentions that it is not a valid address proof
- Passport (Front and Last page)-If you have multiple attachments, please email the other files to email@example.com
- Voters ID Card (Front and Back)-If you have multiple attachments, please email the other files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aadhar Card (UID) (Front and Back)-If you have multiple attachments, please email the other files to email@example.com
- Bank Statement
You can also submit these documents along with your ID proof as a proof of Address
- Utility Bills (Landline, Electricity, Gas) not older than 3 months.
- Ration card with name mentioned in the ration card. (Not applicable as a valid address proof in the states of Delhi & Maharashtra).
- Pan intimation letter not older than 1 year.
- Lease deed if rented accommodation or title deed if own property.
- Letter from employer along with employee card and latest salary slip.
- E-aadhaar card.
After you fill up the details and your documents will be verified.
After successful verification of documents, you will receive free bitcoins.
Download the coinsecure app
It becomes easy to maintain your account using the coinsecure app.
- Best app to download Aadhar card in India
- Samsung pay:simple and secure way to pay on go
- Millions of Instagram accounts were hacked
- How to get reliance jio SIM in Assam ?
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- Summertime Saga Walkthrough | Android/iOS/PC/MAC | Adult Game - December 7, 2017
- Interview with Hironmoy Gogoi-Founder of Gaon Ka Khana (GKK) - November 25, 2017
- Best app to download Aadhar card in India - November 18, 2017