Do you know which is the most subscribed individual YouTube channel? Yes, you are right piewdipie is the most subscribed individual YouTube channel and he has made a lot of money through YouTube. But, this post is not about him, I have seen many curious minds asking in Quora about How much does a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers earn in a year? So, I have done a little bit of research to give you the answer.
I have selected 5 random YouTubers who have just crossed one million subscribers. And I have used these two tools to measure their earnings. one is socialblade (you may know this) and other is vidIQ. socialblade is a certified YouTube partner.
Socialblade Estimated Monthly Earnings: $706 – $11.3K
Socialblade Estimated Yearly Earnings: $8.5K – $135.6K
vidIQ Average Yearly: $50866.56
A diehard gamer.
Socialblade Estimated Monthly Earnings: $1.4K – $21.7K
Socialblade Estimated Yearly Earnings :$16.3K – $260.9K
vidIQ Average Yearly: $97650
A Russian gamer
Socialblade Estimated Monthly Earnings: $2.5K – $39.8K
Socialblade Estimated Yearly Earnings: $29.8K – $477.4K
vidIQ Average Yearly: $168011.04
Socialblade Estimated Monthly Earnings: $6.6K – $105.5K
Socialblade Estimated Yearly Earnings: $79.1K – $1.3M
vidIQ Average Yearly: $468006.84
5. Gillian Bower
Daily vlog channel
ESocialblade Estimated Monthly Earnings: $2.5K – $39.6K
Socialblade Estimated Yearly Earnings: $29.7K – $475.8K
vidIQ Average Yearly: $168010.44
so, now you got a rough idea on how much they earn. Now let’s talk about some YouTube stuff.
Does it is very easy to make money on YouTuube?
Making a lot of money on YouTube is not as easy as you might think. There are a lot of hurdles to overcome in the process. It’s definitely not a way to get rich quick. However, if you have a hobby, are really good at a particular activity and would like to help people, are funny, or even if you just want to have some fun, YouTube is a great option to cash in some extra bucks doing something you love.
How to start your million dollar youtube channel?
The first and probably most obvious starting point is set up YouTube account. You should have an idea of the types of videos that you want to upload. Next up you’ll want to become a youtube partner. This isn’t as hard as it used to be. In the past, to become a YouTube partner you had to have some 15,000 hours of your video watched at any point in time. The benefit here is that you can upload more than 15 minutes of video, which may help on some video projects. You also get analytics tools and some more advanced editing tools.
Enabling monetization means that you agree you will only upload video content that you have the rights for and that you will play by the rules (such as not watching your own video over and over to boost ads). Google AdSense is the way you set up your payment information for when you actually start making money. I have already posted an article on how to apply for Adsense account.
Now that you have monetization setup, along with Google AdSense, and YouTube partnership, you’re ready to go.
According to Forbes, Lily Singh is the eighth highest-earning YouTube celebrity, taking in an estimated $2.5 million in income last year. However, this does not all come from her YouTube channel. She also earned a significant amount of cash from her 2015 global tour, “A Trip to Unicorn Island,” during which she performed comedy and music in 27 cities across the globe. Plus, she rakes in money from partnerships, as she partnered last year with Coca-Cola’s Share a Coke campaign.
Why YouTube Pays You?
YouTube pays you because they are making money from your videos. You upload videos, YouTbe runs ads on it, they get money from advertisers and shares 55% of the revenue with you.
Some facts of YouTube:
- The way advertising works with YouTube is probably one of the most complicated things that come with trying to make money off of YouTube. The real estimate comes out to about $7.50 per 1,000 impressions. The difficult part is actually defining the word ‘impressions.’ The only time you make money on YouTube is when someone interacts with your ad or when it leaves an ‘impression’ on them.
- This means that if someone skips an ad, or is running an ad blocker, then you don’t get paid for that view. This makes estimating the number of views a video has and how much a user makes off of the video very challenging. It also depends if it’s a video ad at the front of your video or just a box at the bottom of your page; this determines how many people interact with your ad and the amount of money that can be made.
- At the end of the day, though, there are a lot of variables that can affect just how much you can make on YouTube. Your audience has a lot to do with the type of ad that would work best. For example, if you are making short funny videos, it’s probably best to not include a 30-second ad at the beginning—a viewer might just skip right on by. Luckily, YouTube has an analytics page that you can use to see just about every measurable aspect of your video—from demographics to time of day watched and location.
- We were huge fans of YouTube … but we are not creating content anymore because it’s simply not sustainable. YouTube is an awesome place to build a brand, but it is a horrible place to build a business.
- Yeah, it is not very hard but it is good for anyone to join and make money fast.
If you want to make a lot of money. you should make money via youtube doing what you love to do. It is cool and nice for anyone to make money online.
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- How to use advanced ad plugin step by step guide - June 9, 2017
- 11 Best WordPress themes for Yoga studio and Yoga instructor - May 27, 2017
- Download YuddhBhoomi: The Indian version of COC - May 26, 2017