Adding a Facebook page widget on a website is very easy. All you need is a facebook developer account which can be signed up through your personal Facebook account. This post will show you how easily you can add Facebook page widget to blogger sidebar.
Assuming that you have signed up for a Facebook developer account. If you haven’t do it through this link.
After you log in to the Facebook developer account. You need to go to Facebook plugin page to add a Facebook page to a website.
You need to fill the following information for the page widget.
- URL to your Facebook page
- Tags: which section of the Facebook page you want to show in the widget whether timeline, messages or posts
- Width and height of the Facebook page widget
Now Adding Facebook Page Like widget to blogger
Log in to blogger and select your blog where you want to insert the Facebook page widget.
Let’s do it with quick Three steps—–
step1: Clicking on layout of the blogger theme
step2: adding a gadget to blogger theme
step3: Copy pasting the iframe code to the gadget and click save.
Congo, You have just learned how to create facebook like page to blogger sidebar!
Like our Facebook Page:
This one is TSO fan page if you haven’t liked it yet. Show your love to TSO liking it Now!
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- How to use advanced ad plugin step by step guide - June 9, 2017
- 11 Best WordPress themes for Yoga studio and Yoga instructor - May 27, 2017
- Download YuddhBhoomi: The Indian version of COC - May 26, 2017