By default, Blogspot comes with some themes/templates which are simple. They don’t have that many appealing looks. Recently, google has added some more themes to the Blogspot which are good looking and responsive. These are–
To activate these themes for your blog click on theme in your Blogspot dashboard—->choose a theme you like—>click apply to blog. That’s it, you can customize it later on.
But, you can also add new theme/template to your Blogspot blog easily. Let’s see how–
Next step is to download a nice theme/template for your blog. If you can customize a theme, that’s awesome. No need to look for a Blogspot theme on the internet. If you can’t like me, look for these sites for free and premium Blogspot themes/templates.
After you have downloaded the zip file extract it and upload only the .xml file
Go to blogger.com—–>click on theme—->click on backup/restore
A popup window will appear like below screenshot.
Now you can either download the current theme or upload a new theme. Choose the XML sheet extracting the zip file and click upload. All done!
Now you have installed a new theme for your blog, cheers! Now it’s time to create some awesome contents.
- How to create a blogspot blog?
- How to add video audio files in WordPress without plugins?
- How to transfer files using ftp filezilla?
- How to download YouTube videos on mobile phone, windows PC?
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- Hostgator India 50% off coupon | 21 feb to 22 feb - February 20, 2018
- Vultr Gift code February 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Summertime Saga Mia Quest | Walkthrough | Guide | Events - February 13, 2018