Open source screen recorder
OBS is such a software to record your PC screen which is easy to use and which you can do many things from controlling frame rates to video resolution. Most importantly it is free. I will show you step by step how to install and configure the settings.
Things you can do with Open source screen recorder | OBS:
Record your PC screen
- Add video capturing devices like your PC webcam, external camera.
- Record your gameplay
- Stream yourself in youtube, twitch, Facebook
Now, let’s get the installation process
download link: http://www.obsproject.com/download
It runs on windows, mac and Linux Operating system.
This is the OBS Dashboard/control panel. As you can see it has a lot of functionalities.
How to start screen recording?
1.Right Click on source section
2.click on Add
3. A list of different functions will appear. If you want to screen record click DISPLAY CAPTURE, to record game GAME CAPTURE, to open your webcam VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE
How to optimize your videos?
Click on settings on right down corner side
You can choose the frame rates, resolution of videos.
choose the Audio output quality for better videos
Hotkeys for shortcuts.
why Open source screen recorder | OBS is better?
Open source screen recorder | OBS is better than other software as
- It is very easy for a newbie
- It is the one complete free
- other software may say free, but they will limit the output video quality with a free version.
- How to edit videos in VSDC free video editor ?
- How to download YouTube videos on mobile phone, windows PC?
- How to add video audio files in WordPress without plugins?
- How to add a new theme to a blogspot blog