These are the topics that we accept for guest posting:
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes ( how to and reviews).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- Mobile,gadget,software reviews.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Art of Living, motivational/inspirational topics.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Do not write a post copy-pasting from other blogs. You can take help of other blogs to understand the topic and write in your own words.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the TSO (TechSearchOnline) audience.
- Do not use images from just random website,better search from sites like flickr,pixabay,pexels. If you want us to do it for you, just keep it blank and we will do it for you.
- Your article should not be published in any medium whether digital or print .
Contribute your post to TSO(TechSearchOnline)
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your post title (Idea) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from (TSO) TechSearchOnline dashboard.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)