How to add Adsense to WordPress with official Adsense plugin(Last Updated On: July 18, 2017)
Note: This plugin is no longer available. Google has deprecated the plugin from April, 2017.
There are thousands of Ad inserting plugins in WordPress. But it is better to use official Adsense plugin from google. This short post will show you step by step on how to add Adsense ads to WordPress. This plugin lets you place AdSense ads using a simple point-and-click UI rather than manually inserting snippets yourself. To insert AdSense ads without the plugin would first involve generating the AdSense snippet and then pasting the Adsense snippet into either the text of the site or directly into the PHP. Google automatically determines potential placements for AdSense ads, suggests an initial ad layout, and allows you to lay out ads on your site.
WordPress Adsense plugin
Things to remember before adding AdSense ads to WordPress
- You have an approved Adsense account.
- No Adsense ads running currently on your WordPress website.
- Your WordPress theme is compatible with Adsense.
This AdSense Plugin allows you to:
- Easily add AdSense ads to your site to make money from advertising.
- With one click, enable mobile-specific ad layouts with Automated Mobile Ads.
- Manage your ads quickly and easily through a point-and-click interface.
- Manually insert ads in locations that you determine yourself.
- Exclude pages from having ads on them.
- Verify your site with Webmaster Tools with just one click.
step 1: Install official Adsense plugin
step 2: Connect with your Adsense account.
step 3: Now add Adsense Ads in your WordPress website.
Click on the plus icon to add an ad in a slot.
All is done now and you have successfully added Adsense ads to your WordPress website. Keep in mind that it takes few hours to show the ads on your website.