A Baby cannot speak out his problems, so the mom has to look after everything for the baby from feeding to bathing to medicines. A happy baby looks adorable, while a crying baby creates tension on a mother’s face. It is always better to keep track of baby’s growth and health. As a baby cannot speak out his problems, we take help of mobile phone apps to better track of their growth.
A baby tracker app can be helpful in many ways. These apps can remind you about baby feeding time, diaper change time, track the baby weight, sleeping time and pattern of sleeping. You can also schedule all these in the inbuilt Callender.
What Babby Tracker apps can keep track of?
You can schedule breastfeeding time for your baby. A Baby may be hungry at different times of a day, the pattern of the baby feeding time can be tracked. A working mom has to schedule her breastfeeding time. She can schedule the time in advance and do her other works while the baby is in sleep. It also tells you about how much breastfeeding is done on a particular day.
Schedule Nap Time
Similarly, like breastfeeding time a baby develops a pattern for napping time. The mom can take rest and do her other works. Baby tracker apps will save the information and alarm the mom when the baby is about to awake.
Keep Track of Baby Milestones
Best Baby Tracker Apps for Moms
1. Baby tracker – feeding, sleep and diaper
This app is a Complete game changer, so easy to use. Being able to set alarms so you wake them up every 3 hours for feedings and setting alarms for pumping is awesome. This app has more than half a million installs and 4.5 + rating on google play store. The interface of the app is colorful which is awesome and nice looking stats/charts. You can see overall how your child is doing. I highly recommend this baby tracker app.
- Keep Track of breastfeeding and baby feeding time
- Track baby sleep
- Track when a baby diaper needs to change
- Take newborn and baby care by logging daily growth
- Use the calendar and notes to log and schedule.
I would only improve that maybe be able to change the order of the short cuts at the top of the app. Too many ads may annoy users.
Android | iOS
2. Baby Tracker – Newborn Feeding, Diaper, Sleep Log
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Log feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker – Feed (Breastfeeding), Diaper and Sleep Logger make it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker – Feed (Breastfeeding), Diaper and Sleep Log handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
- Breastfeeding Logger lets you to Start and stop breastfeeding timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy. Tracks time breastfeed per breast and total for the full nursing session, Tracks pumping totals. Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response.
- Diaper Change Tracker lets you know the time of last diaper changing and share bowel habits from diaper change records with doctors or caregivers.
- Sleep Schedule lets parents Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night. Recognize naptime and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers.
- Growth Tracker allow parents to Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
and See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years.
- Other useful trackers are Milestone Logger and Health Tracker.
- You can sync your data with multiple users.
With the Android version, you have to set a separate alarm EVERY time instead of a recurring schedule. Many features are missing on the free version.
3. Glow Baby: Newborn Baby Tracker & Nursing Timer
From breastfeeding to diaper changes, log all your baby’s milestones and track their development with Glow Baby. Whether you want to use Glow Baby as a diaper log, a nursing timer or even a breastfeeding tracker get everything you need for your newborn baby.
Log your newborn’s milestones with the best newborn baby tracker for new parents. Track your baby’s sleep schedule, feeding log – you can even use Glow Baby as a breastfeeding tracker! Access advice about a baby’s sleep schedule and other useful parenting tips whenever you log in. Plus, our baby tracker is so easy to use that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn baby.
- Track your baby’s feeds, diaper changes, milestones, poops, and more. You can also use Glow Baby as a breastfeeding tracker, pumping tracker, and feeding log.
- Connect with a community of new parents to discuss your baby’s progress and other parenting tips.
- You can Upload photos, take notes and document those precious milestones to check later.
- A newborn baby tracker will help you to Follow and track your baby’s developmental milestones.
- A Library of daily articles where latest parenting tips and other content from Baby 411 book by Dr. Ari.
Ads pop up too often disturbing the user interface and the articles provided need to be updated with recent research.
4. Ovia Parenting: Baby Tracker, Breastfeeding Timer
This Parenting app needs some improvement. While some of the sections of the app are great(i.e. the articles are useful). Tracking feedings and diapers and those functions are glitchy. The Save and Finish button typically doesn’t stop the tracker and keeps it running in the background of the phone. The unique baby size comparisons every week is a superb feature of this baby tracker app. There is an app for pregnant mother by the same developer called Ovia pregnancy app which you will love.
- Health tracker lets you log your baby’s feedings (breast or bottle), dirty diapers, and sleep daily
- Keep track of Developmental milestones: customizable illustrated milestone checklist
- You can Upload and share photos and videos with friends and family
- If you have multiple babies don’t worry, Easily add multiple children
- You can Customize each child’s name, gender, and skin tone
- The app will send Daily updates on your child’s development directly to your timeline
- Free expert articles with information about your child’s development and parenting tips.
- The resources include Developmental milestone information for a range of ages, starting with preemies and newborns, going all the way through three years old
- You can Add family, followers, and your hubby too so they can watch your child grow and see their milestone achievement
- There is a feature to Ask and answer questions anonymously in a safe, supportive community of parents and caregivers.
There isn’t a timer for pumping. Also, you have to enter start and end time for sleep manually. The app still needs some bug fixes!
Some of the features may differ with each update of the apps. A mom always loves her baby, she never wants to happen anything bad with her baby. These baby tracker apps are for moms who are caring, protective and technology lover.
It is very easy to use these apps, it will take a few days to understand the ins-outs of the app. All these baby tracker apps have a good looking interface and user experience. If you are stuck at any point of using these apps do comment below I will help you to reply you back as early as possible.