Yoast SEO a million+ installed SEO plugin. Very effective in SEO ranking and it has increased my blog ranking too. Before using Yoast SEO I didn’t have any idea about how to create a sitemap. But Yoast SEO plugin has made it easy, just install it and get all things done. Most bloggers complain that it showing 404 error landing page on their blogs.But here I have some simple ways to solve 404 error page.
Some simple ways to get rid of 404 error page.
- GO to your dashboard and click settings —->permalinks——>click save changes.Keep in mind that do not change anything else.
- Sometimes it may also happen due to max entries per sitemap is -1000 .change it to 100. As there may be a memory issue with your blog.
- Go to > Yoast SEO Plugin.
1. Yoast SEO Plugin > XML Sitemap.
2.Uncheck the user XML Sitemap functionality > Save Changes.
3.Again Check XML Sitemap functionality > Save Changes.
4.Click on XML Sitemap and you’ll see your sitemap_index.xml right there.
- Do not override your sitemap by doing it trough other methods.
An XML sitemap can be found by searching http://yoursite.com/index_sitemap.xml
Also check-1. 5 plugins you should start with your WordPress blog.
- How to submit xml sitemap to google?
- How onpage.org can help you for free SEO analylis?
- 5 plugins you should start with your wordpress blog
- How to add facebook page widget to blogger sidebar
Latest posts by Ankurman (see all)
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza 13th to 15th March 2018 | Upto 50% off - March 14, 2018
- How to Watch Canadian Netflix in US - March 13, 2018
- Patrick Bet David Wiki | House | Wife | Company | Books | Quotes - March 11, 2018