Samsung galaxy A7 (2016)
released with some fantastic features in the first month of this year.It has many upgraded hardware than previous A7. Samsung has occupied a large market in India with galaxy A series.Samsung mobiles have incomparable camera quality than other competitors and it also now want to give some extra boost to processing and RAM power.Let’s take a look into the updated A7 (2016)-
- 5.5-inch screen with 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution
- 1.6GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- 128GB microSD card slot for external storage
- 3,300mAh battery
- 13-megapixel camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1.1
- 5.96 by 2.92 by 0.29 inches (151.5 by 74.1 by 7.3mm)
- 6.07 ounces (172 grams)
Difference between A7( 2016) and A7( 2015)
- A7 (2016) has 3 GB RAM and A7(2015) has 2 GB RAM .
- A7 (2016) has 3000 mAh battery and A7 (2015) has 2900 mAh battery
- A7 (2016) comes with android 5.1.1 and A7 (2015) comes with android 4.4.4 which is up gradable .
- Super thin (6.3mm) phone with a premium metal frame
- Both Single SIM and Dual SIM models come LTE-equipped on many markets (Cat. 4 LTE 150/50Mbps)
- 5.5″ Super AMOLED of 1,080 x 1,920px resolution .
- LTE/dual-SIM: Snapdragon 615 64-bit chipset, octa-core Cortex-A53 processor (four cores at 1.5GHz and four at 1GHz)
- LTE/single-SIM: Exynos 5430 chipset, quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A15 and quad 1.3GHz A7
- 13MP camera capable of 1080p video recording, 5MP front-facing camera, 1080p video
- 16GB of built-in storage
- Optional Dual SIM version with a nanoSIM slot inside the microSD card slot
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Coolpad Max with Snapdragon 617 SoC & 4GB RAM Launched in India
- 10 Reasons to buy Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Snapdragon 845 vs Snapdragon 835: which one is best?
- Samsung pay:simple and secure way to pay on go