Here is a list top 10 gangster games that you can install and play. I have personally played each of the game and enjoyed a lot. Without the game installed and played it will be hard for you to enter the world of these gangsters.
Table of Contents
- 1 1#Gangstar Vegas by Gameloft
- 2 2#Grand Gangsters 3D by Doodle Mobile
- 3 3#Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games
- 4 4#Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by Rockstar Games
- 5 5#Real Gangster 1,2,3,4 and 5 by Ping9 Games
- 6 6#Max Payne Mobile by Rockstar Games
- 7 7#Real Gangster Crime by Good Thoughts Affect
- 8 8#Gangstar New Orleans OpenWorld
- 9 9#Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
- 10 10#Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
1#Gangstar Vegas by Gameloft
In this third-person shooter action game, you will play as a rising MMA champion. Framed by the mafia, you are supposed to throw your bout at the fighting event of the year. But when your opponent beats you to the punch and goes down first, famous crime lord Frank Veliano’s perfect plan goes down too. You have just become the most wanted man in the city. In a place where crime is everywhere, you will have to hold your gun tightly and take part in the wildest mafia wars ever!
Welcome to Las Vegas, where fortunes are made and lives are lost with a roll of the dice!
2#Grand Gangsters 3D by Doodle Mobile
Grand Gangsters puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of the city’s street crimes on your phones. You can tackle 6 different types of motor vehicle theft missions to take over the city and outrun the police, or just obey every traffic light. Stealing auto cars, evading cops, racing through streets, and shooting down other gangs.
3#Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games
The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.
4#Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by Rockstar Games
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
5#Real Gangster 1,2,3,4 and 5 by Ping9 Games
Actually, Real gangster has series of the game released. Grab The Auto 3 is the best City Driving Game where you can Grab Car and Drive but there is a slight twist in this game, meet your new companion dog smaky who will follow you wherever you go. Excited? Hit the download button now. Meet our Player John Woods who is new to the City and want to explore the City but has no cash.
The only way for him to do this is by Grabbing any auto and take it for a Drive. The city has both Urban and Forest area where he can grab different vehicles and drive.
Grab The Auto combines both third person control and Vehicle Physics to give you very amazing Experience.
6#Max Payne Mobile by Rockstar Games
7#Real Gangster Crime by Good Thoughts Affect
This game brings you to the streets of New Vegas full of gangsters, cops and special force soldiers. Show no mercy to everyone who stands on your way! Unlock all the weapons and find secrets hidden on the map. Dominate the city with a devastating firepower of advanced military vehicles or upgrade your hero to knock down enemies in a few kicks!
- Exciting car thief simulator.
- Rich 3D graphics and special effects.
- New map and quests!
- Best guns and ammunition. Try out all the weapon arsenal!
- Reworked tank and helicopter.
- Destroyable cars.
Killing, robbing, stealing, destroying things. Drive theft cars reckless, shoot your enemies down and tear them apart with heavy artillery. All the best things and much more in this grand game.
8#Gangstar New Orleans OpenWorld
Gangstar New Orleans is released recently on March 20017 by Gameloft. The gold standard for open-world action-adventure series is back, in the fascinating city of New Orleans. With hundreds of vehicles, an outrageous arsenal, and complete freedom to roam this vast city, you have all the tools to become a criminal legend. Biker gangs, crooked cops and even Voodoo priests prowl these streets and hide in the bayou. And You’re the least common criminal of all! Become a man on a mission to claim the Big Easy as your own criminal capital… by any means necessary.
AN OPEN WORLD BUSTLING WITH LIFE… AND CRIME!
Have fun shooting your way through story missions in New Orleans’s varied city districts, each with their own unique flavor and action, from the French Quarter to the slums and even the mysterious bayou.
For fans of open-world games, gang wars, shooting action, gangsters and free games.
9#Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
You’ll never experience a better way to discover Rio de Janeiro. For the first time ever in a sandbox game, explore the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Discover 5 different neighborhoods including the favelas, business district, beaches and jungle.
Also, for the first time in the Gangstar series, explore indoor environments fully realized in 3D.
- IT’S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP: Over 60 varied missions to complete, plus dozens of random events to give you hours of fun. Kill corrupt politicians, protect witnesses, deliver special packages, steal cars and find out who tried to kill you and leave you for dead.
- SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS: Access a wide range of weapons like handguns, rifles, bazookas and grenades plus a new local specialty: the Explosive Football. Also drive dozens of vehicles including planes, helicopters and a tank, and of course, you can steal, purchase and collect dozens of cars and motorbikes.
- HAVE IT YOUR WAY: You can now customize your character. Unlock numerous shirts, pants, hats, glasses and more that you can collect and use to customize your character.
- ENTER THE REAL BRAZIL: The realism has been pushed even further thanks to various radio stations broadcasting hip hop, electro and funk music with several licensed tracks:
10#Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
The game story goes like this—
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Don’t forget to give your views on which one you have played and liked most.
Also, Check: Top 10 flight simulator games to play now